Purpose: To bring professionals from many disciplines together to share resources related to the care of older adults, caregivers, veterans and persons with disabilities. The group consists of professionals who work with, care for or provide a service or item that helps supports an elder’s choice to live as independently as possible.
For more information or to be placed on the invite list please contact Elder Services Development Department at email@example.com.
Location – TBA
Facilitator – Elder Services
- Held on the first three Wednesdays of each month except July and December
- Moved around the Valley in the three geographic areas of Haverhill/Lawrence/Lowell
- Time is from 11:45 am – 1:30 pm – The Lunch Hour
- Provide a simple lunch – salad with ½ wraps or soup – host may decide
- Have an opportunity to showcase your facility – new programs, vacancies, fundraisers
- Distribute marketing materials on each table and can introduce their staff
- Host decides the host date and the number of guests they can accommodate
- Lunch guest begin arriving about 11:30 to find a seat and do a bit of networking
- At 12 Noon we start with introductions – host site talks about their facility/staff followed by lunch.
- Once lunch is finished, we have a ‘guest educator’ from Elder Services speak about a new or specific in-home service or community program
- When it looks like everyone is finishing up with dessert, we start the network portion.
- Group is comprised of professionals who work with, care for or provide a program or service that supports and elder’s choice to live independently at home and in the community.
- There are many who do work with multiple populations
- Great way to build referral sources, network contacts and professional relationships
- All correspondence is done via email
- The invite to the lunch meeting is sent the Thursday before by Elder Services Development Department.
- RSVP is required and is first-come, first-serve