The Massachusetts Senior Medicare Patrol Program Celebrates its 20th Anniversary
Engaged Consumers = Cost Containment
Activated and engaged consumers are the first line of defense in controlling healthcare costs. We will collectively explore how to effectively promote consumer engagement to improve the patient experience, health outcomes and contain costs.
Key Conference Topics:
- Engaging consumers in their healthcare to prevent errors, fraud, and abuse
- Detecting and reporting healthcare fraud, medical identity theft, and other deceptive marketing tactics
- Identifying, reaching and engaging LBGTQ, limited English proficient, and other complex populations to ensure health equity
- Understanding the shifting landscape of the healthcare delivery system: Affordable Care Organizations (ACOs), Telehealth/Virtual Healthcare and other technology
- Engaging and empowering consumers who demonstrate hoarding disorder 2019 Medicare Open Enrollment: Sneak preview of anticipated changes
Luncheon Keynote Speaker
Nationally acclaimed healthcare policy thinker James Roosevelt, Jr. is the former CEO of Tufts Health Plan, a former associate commissioner of the Social Security Administration, a health care lawyer and consultant, and chair of the Massachusetts Health Quality Partners’ board of directors. He is the grandson of Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt.
$30 Inclusive of Continental Breakfast and Lunch
$50 with CEUs
Early Bird Registration:
30 for two – bring a friend!
($30 for one with CEU)
Early Bird Registration ends July 26th.
Registration is a click away – Just click here and you will get to our conference registration page.
RN and SW CEUs have been applied for. Limited scholarships available.
For more information, contact Caroline Louise Cole at 800-892-0890 ext.1256 or email her at CCole@esmv.org.