> Agency Resources, Forms and Fact Sheets
We have a variety of resources to help you navigate through the options and community support services available. If you need assistance, contact our Information and Referral department at 800-892-0890 or email email@example.com
Those resources are:
- Massachusetts state portal to REPORT ELDER ABUSE AND NEGLECT online. Protective Services Program information
- To refer someone for in-home Home Care services such as personal care and homemaking, Meals on Wheels, or the Personal Care Attendant Program, please complete our Home Care, Meals on Wheels, and Personal Care Attendant Referral Form
- To request non-emergency medical transportation assistance for residents of the Greater Lowell area, please complete our CareRide Program Request Form. Click here for program information.
- To learn more about caregiver resource information, counseling and support groups for caregivers, please complete our Family Caregiver Support Program Referral Form. Learn about programs and services to support caregiving efforts.
- To refer someone for support with hoarding and cluttering behavior, please complete our North Shore Center for Hoarding and Cluttering Form. To learn about the program, click here.
- If you would like to become a volunteer, please complete our Application to Become a Volunteer Form:. Learn more about our volunteer program.
If you would like a fact sheet for a specific program or service, download from the list below or contact our Information & Referral Department at 1-800-892-0890 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Agency At a Glance – English | Spanish
- CareRide Program – English | Spanish
- Community Choice Program – English | Spanish
- Comprehensive Service and Screening Model – English | Spanish
- Congregate Housing – English | Spanish
- Consumer Directed Program – English | Spanish
- DiStefano Family Care Fund – English| Spanish
- Elder Brown Bag Food Program – English | Spanish
- Enhanced Community Options Program – English | Spanish
- EnhanceWellness – English | Spanish
- Family Caregiver Support Group – English| Spanish
- Financial Resource Program – English | Spanish
- Frail Elder Waiver – English | Spanish
- Friendly Visitor Program – English | Spanish
- Healthy IDEAS – English | Spanish
- Healthy Living Center of Excellence – English
- Hoarding and Cluttering – English | Spanish
- Home Care Program – English | Spanish
- Home Care Over-Income and Respite Over-Income programs – English | Spanish
- Housing Alternatives – English
- Long Term Care Ombudsman Program – English | Spanish
- Merrimack Valley Community Partner – English| Spanish
- Nutrition Program – English | Spanish
- Options Counseling – English | Spanish
- Personal Care Attendant Program – English | Spanish
- Protective Services Program – English | Spanish
- Senior Care Options Program – English | Spanish
- SHINE Program – English | Spanish
- SMP Program – English | Spanish
- Supportive Housing – English |Spanish
- Volunteer Programs – English |Spanish
The Community Resource Guide is a free, general resource for older adults, people with disabilities, veterans, caregivers, and families published in collaboration with The Northeast Independent Living Program. We want to insure that information is not only comprehensive but accessible to everyone. Inclusion in the guide does not imply endorsement. Contact email@example.com with any other information or service needs you may have.
The 2018 Veteran Resource Guide was created in an effort to connect veterans, caregivers, and professionals with local, state, and federal community resources. Development of the guide was a collaboration between the Amesbury Council on Aging and Elder Services of the Merrimack Valley, Inc. Click here to view and download the Veteran Resource Guide.